Imagine New Horizons…
As an IT Support Intern, you will have the opportunity to learn about IT support and work hands-on in a wide variety of IT Support tasks and projects. You will join a team of four IT Proximity generalists. You will be joining a dynamic team who supports very technically savvy users. Team in Krakow offers on-site IT services for about 160 users and manages a large virtualisation infrastructure with >400 Virtual Servers.
This internship provides the opportunity to understand and manage complex IT Systems, as well as gaining experience in supporting a large user community. By being a part of a global IT Team you can learn how Systems and Processes are managed in large corporations.
What will your role be?
– Help with the setup, configuration and maintenance of the local IT environment according to corporate standards
– Assist with the deployment, replacement and renewal of end-user devices and systems
– Assist with the management & implementation of local IT infrastructure (LAN, Server&Storage, Audiovisual) according to corporate policies
– Get to know the local and corporate processes
– Local user support and management of conference rooms
– Troubleshooting of system
Your key success factors:
– Basic knowledge of:
– Operating Systems (Microsoft Windows Client and Server)
– IT Processes
– Network Infrastructure
– Good knowledge of English (minimum B1/B2)
– Good communication skills
– Problem solving skills
We are looking for a reliable candidate with a healthy amount of curiosity and a strong affection for learning.