- Service and support users on current technical problems (local and remote).
- Receiving, analyzing and resolving service tickets regarding hardware and software.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot incidents related to the operation of IT systems in accordance with the applicable procedures.
- Preparing computers and other hardware.
- Participation in the implementation and testing of new IT systems.
- Cooperation with external companies regarding operation of IT systems.
- Maintaining current IT documentation (knowledge base, manuals).
- BD/BA/Eng. or Master degree in IT,
- Min. 1 year of experience in a similar position •Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365,remote access solutions like RDP, TeamViewer, Microsoft Office, •Basic knowledge of VMware and vCenter, functioning of devices such as laptops, printers, mobile devices etc.
- Team Work,
- Should have a great customer handling skills, •Able to handle unforeseen situations, •High level of acceptance, •Punctuality, good work organization, reliability, •Ability to operate under stress and time pressure, •Personal dedication to providing high quality, superior service at all times, •Ability to finish what is started is a must, •Ability to integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all information is shared, •Ability to learn new information quickly and the willingness to do so at all times, •Knowledge of English at an intermediate level
•A great opportunity to launch your career within a challenging international organization (Top 30 European Construction Companies) •International working environment and unique company culture •Personal development opportunities •Friendly atmosphere in young, dynamic team •Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other