Who we are:
Our firm specializes in the field of Manufacturing Execution Systems. Our employees are process experts in the fields of production and logistics, quality management and production data analysis. We deliver our services both from our offices and also remotely at our customers’ sites around the world.
Andea is looking for someone who can work with the marketing and sales team to develop compelling, optimized content that tells our story and explains the benefits of what we do.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Write copy for a wide variety of internal and external communications; website content, emails, brand guidelines, resource article, product/service description, and advertising campaigns
- Turn brand’s statement into a story
- Work closely with the marketing, creative, and sales team to develop and produce rich/substantial, persuasive content Revise, edit, and proofread content
- Develop messaging including long-form & short-form content, taglines
- Research, analyze and execute interviews to gather the required information
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to-understand even for non-technical people
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and persuasively
- Ability to organize complicated content into logical, meaningful flow of information
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Ready to learn
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible form of employment adjusted to individual preferences.
- Possibility of professional development through a variety of different programs.
- Range of benefits for employees. (Luxmed, Multisport packages, life insurance)
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas.
- Positive non-corporate company atmosphere.
- Comfortable modern office with on-site parking in a convenient location, and dedicated room for relaxing
- Participation in many interesting projects.
- Ability to acquire new skills in a fast growing and promising fields
To apply for this position, please send your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org