Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Information Systems
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Data is key for a successful business. As Global Early Talent Program in Information Systems, you will get hands-on responsibility from the start. You will rapidly build your skills and experience through a series of exciting, cross-functional, cross-divisional, and international assignments.
You will create a legacy to be proud of as you deepen your leadership competences and soft skills, building a strong network within ABB.
The exceptional people you work with, the challenging projects you tackle and the global scale of our business will give the experience you need to build a world-class career in information systems.
The program is made up of three assignments in the Information Systems function in different roles, decided based on business availability and trying to match your own aspirations as much as possible.
1) One six-month assignment in your home country as an introduction to the business.
2) One six-month assignment abroad to get an overview of ABB’s operations in a different environment/role and work on an exciting assignment with a different team, expanding your network.
3) One six to twelve-month assignment back to the home country/home business, where you will deepen your knowledge of the business and of your function, including the operations, strengthening your technical and soft skills.
During the last assignment participants will meet in Zurich, Switzerland for a week of training focused on leadership competencies development. The last rotation will also be the time where the participants start to look for their final position, to be started after the end of the program. All program trainings are meant to build the foundations of your future career evolution.
• Depending on the assignment role you will be in, most common responsibility can include (Adapt based on the actual first assignment):
• IS Innovation
• Digital technology scouting
• Following technology trends
• Identify technology companies
• Estabilishing relations with vendors
• Recent graduate (Master’s level) in Information Technology or Information Systems • Previous initial work experience in the information systems function can be considered • Professional fluency in English, other languages are a plus • Excellent written and oral communication skills • Team spirit and global mindset • Persistence, curiosity to learn and open to new ideas • Attention to detail and accuracy
More about us:
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.
Apply now for this job and become our next Global Early Talent Program (GETP) – Information Systems.
ABB Data Privacy Statement: