We are Lundbeck – a global pharmaceutical company based in Copenhagen, Denmark, tirelessly dedicated to restoring brain health, so every person can be their best. In March 2014, we established Lundbeck Group Business Services in Kraków to help Lundbeck employees globally focus their specialized skills on providing innovative treatments to people suffering from brain diseases. We do that by delivering best-in-class business services in the following areas: Accounting and Reporting, Procurement and Finance Operations, IT and Business Process & System Support, and Human Resources.
Purpose of the role:
If you are curious about the specifics of various HR processes and you’re ready to start your professional journey within global company – that’s great, as currently, we are looking for a person who would join us on an internship program for our Hire to Retire Team.
H2R Team is responsible for providing high-quality HR processes to Lundbeck employees across 30+ European countries. Joining us will allow you to cooperate closely with employees, as well as HR Business Partners on daily basis. You will support the colleagues in administration tasks such as: contracts preparation, processing documentation and various types of data in SAP and other internal systems, as well as supporting payroll process. Considering the complexity of the tasks, you will have a chance to gain new knowledge and surely learn a lot.
Your job and key responsibilities:
– Support in maintaining employee and organizational data
– Support in preparing employment documentation and reports
– Help with administration of personnel documentation
– Administrative support of payroll process
Our preferred candidate has the following personal and professional qualifications:
– Currently studying or freshly graduated
– Availability of minimum 30 hours per week with intention to continue career in Lundbeck
– Very good English
– Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Strong motivation to gain experience in HR area
– Excellent time management, accuracy and detail orientation, as well as reliability
A unique chance to develop your career in an esteemed, global pharmaceutical company while working on complex, end-to-end H2R processes in an amazing working atmosphere! We are concentrated on people in everything we do, so if you are an engaged team player and want to grow professionally among great people – this is the place for you!