OROOX is a fast-growing company incorporated in 2014. We are a young team successfully developing disruptive graphical 2D and 3D web-based technologies for various industries worldwide. Thus, we have extremely high expectations of all employees joining our company. As a technology start-up in Europe we are looking for candidates that want to become a long-term partner in our journey with high valuation potential.
We’re looking for a Junior Front-end Developer with an eye for design and acumen for business processes to join our team. You will be able to gain valuable experience with a team of developers while working on exciting projects based on our platform with modern frameworks like babylon.js, react.js and vue.js.
- Build next-generation web applications.
- Assist with architecture of client-side solutions.
- Design and develop reusable/distributable web components.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Performance and optimization tuning of client and server-side web applications.
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
- Help write functional requirement documents and specifications.
- Use a combination of languages & frameworks to deliver layouts and solutions.
- Work closely with UX designers, project managers and back-end engineers.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies.
- Understanding of web browser capabilities.
- Knowledge of GIT VCSs.
- Knowledge/experience with Babylon, Angular 6+ and/or react.js is a plus.
- Collaborative team player that can think outside the box.
- Auto-deductive mindset
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
- Good English command.