We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. We are consolidating our internal services into a world-class Global Business Services (GBS) organization, with the largest center located in Krakow.
Becoming part of our Operational Procurement Team, consisting of 200+ specialists, you will participate in an exciting journey of optimizing ABB costs by delivering high level services to our internal customers within Procurement area. To do so you will closely collaborate with Procurement Managers, Procurement Team Members and internal stakeholders across Europe.
• Closely collaborate with your customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
• Report your achievements on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
• Support our further development by identification and implementation of improvements
• Support and promote a culture where a high quality of work and basics is the normWhat you will get:
• Individual training package supported by collaboration with international experts
• Private medical care, life insurance and eyeglasses subsidy
• Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Various benefits in kind, relax rooms and casual dress code
•…open and friendly atmosphere among 44 nationalities in the office
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer focus with proactive attitude
• Knowledge of Excel and SAP would be a strong plus
Apply now for this job and become our next Junior Buyer with German.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage: “I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended).