OROOX is a fast-growing company incorporated in 2014 in Liechtenstein with a development hub in Cracow. We are a young team successfully developing disruptive graphical 2D and 3D web-based technologies for various industries worldwide. Thus, we have respectively high expectations from all employees joining our company. As a technology leader in Europe, we are looking for candidates that want to become a long-term partner in our journey with high valuation potential.
We’re looking for a Junior Software Developers with an eye for design and acumen for business processes to join our team. You will be able to gain valuable experience with our team while working on exciting projects based on our platform with modern technologies.
- Design and develop web solutions or installations using the best state of the art technologies available
- Build next-generation web applications.
- Test projects on different browsers and platforms.
- Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements.
- Help write functional requirement documents and specifications.
- Use a combination of languages & frameworks to deliver layouts and solutions.
- Work closely with UX designers and project managers.
- Assist back-end developers in coding and troubleshooting.
- Stay up to date with emerging technologies.
- Understanding of web browser capabilities.
- Knowledge of GIT VCSs
- Ability to multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities
- Auto-deductive mindset
- Collaborative team player that can think outside the box
- Good English command.