Talixo provides transfers for travelers in over 130 countries worldwide. Fortune 500 companies, travel agencies and online platforms automate their booking processes through our technology.
Brands like Booking.com, Lufthansa, Deutsche Bahn, or Skyscanner rely on Talixo to provide their customers pre-booked taxi and limousine rides.
We’re based in two offices – Kraków (IT, Operations, HR, Business) and Berlin (Business, Finance and Sales).
About your role:
To help our pricing team to ensure Talixo has competitive prices across all of its locations we are looking for an enthusiastic, confident and analytical Pricing Support Specialist. You will be supporting the team in achieving its goals which are to secure a sound and consistent pricing to Talixo customers, enter new markets, as well as to increase overall profitability of Talixo services. This is a part-time role.
If you are not afraid of challenges and hard work and have an entrepreneurial streak, it seems you’ve found what you are looking for!
Responsibilities we will trust you with:
– Support the Pricing team in its daily activities – perform location analysis ( heatmaps), store pricing updates/ insights, do competitor benchmark and analysis on similar products and services;
– Work with both Supply and Sales teams on price optimisation;
– Perform regular checks for the most popular locations on our competitor’s platforms, based on which perform Talixo competitiveness review;
– Conduct market research and analyse travel trends;
– Support Sales Team with proper account setup and market check;
– Provide Sales Team with clear pricing guidance and overview;
– Scope out opportunities based on market trends and industry condition.
Tools you will use:
What are we looking for:
– Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
– A structured approach to problem-solving, able to work independently and creatively;
– Keen eye for identifying opportunity;
– Strong analytical and research skills;
– Self-confident and positive;
– Driven and highly motivated;
– Team player, willing to learn and develop;
– Strong understanding of Excel will be a big plus.
What Talixo offers:
– Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people in the challenging and innovative mobility market of taxis and limousines;
– Flexible working hours and opportunity to work fully remotely;
– Work in a product company and have a real impact on it;
– Opportunity to establish contacts and networks within the start-up space as well as travel industry;
– Work to move our product used by thousands of customers per month to the next level.