Imagine new horizons…
As an employee of the world’s leading manufacturing software, you’ll join a vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy great career opportunities; be provided with training and education opportunities that you’ll need to succeed; work on with best in class Products and biggest companies, helping everyone from various organizations work smarter.
What will your role be?
– support of the company’s products in accordance with the procedures following escalations from the customer projects
– contact with development and sales teams in English
– maintain reporting up-to-date and accurate
– realization of individual tasks with the support of the team
Your key success factors:
– Fluent English level (both oral and written)
– Customer oriented attitude
– Analytical thinking
– Practical knowledge of MS Office and data mining tools
– Preferred field of studies: information technology and related
– Good communication skills
– Problem-solving abilities
– Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
– Motivated, self-directed and driven
– Availability to work for 12 months
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!