PROCOR Automotive is a United States headquartered distributor of genuine, European, spare parts for Volkswagen, Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz vehicles. With offices throughout Europe, Asia and South America, we support our wholesale distributors with the highest quality spare parts available. Through our highly energetic and engaged global workforce, our progressive and transparent culture provide for the ideal professional work environment. Our rapidly growing company provides significant opportunities for personal growth and career advancement.
We are expanding our European sourcing presence and are hiring for multiple positions in our supply chain and customer support departments.
PROCOR Automotive is searching for the ideal team member to join our dynamic and growing organization in our newly established European Headquarters. The successful candidate must be a complement to our highly focused, enthusiastic and collaborative international team. The position of purchasing/sourcing specialist will be engaged in the strategic development of our expanding supply chain network in Europe. Daily focus will be on strengthening our relationships with existing automotive, spare parts suppliers, negotiating pricing contracts, facilitating purchase order flow, ensuring on-time delivery of inventory and supporting the global operations/logistics team.
Required Experience and Skills
- 3-5 years of automotive spare parts purchasing/sourcing experience
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (Interview will be conducted in English)
- Fluency in German language is ideal, but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Engaging work environment that encourages creative and open discussions
- Company culture focused on transparency, flexibility and leadership growth
- Ideal office location in Krakow
- Compensated training
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- Tremendous opportunity for growth
- Full-time position