DataArt is inviting novice Java developers to take part in the trainee program of DataArt. The goal of this program is to bring specialists to a level that will allow them to work independently on IT projects. Under the guidance of an experienced supervisor, a trainee will solve problems in real projects.
If at the end of the test period a trainee reaches the required professional level, he or she will receive a Junior Java Engineer qualification and will continue to work in DataArt full time.
· Work closely with a Mentor;
· Design, implement, and maintain Java code;
· Take part in software development activities.
· Good knowledge of Algorithms, OOP;
· Good knowledge of Java Core;
· Basic knowledge of GoF, at least Singleton, Decorator, Factory, Proxy;
· Basic knowledge of popular RDBMS, at least one – MySQL or PostgreSQL. Be able to write SQL queries (Joins, Where, Group By, Having);
· Basic knowledge of Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Boot – will be a plus);
· Basic knowledge of JPA and Hibernate ORM;
· Basic knowledge of developing RESTful APIs;
· Basic knowledge of VCS such as Git;
· Good spoken English (at least B1 level according to CEFT).
What we offer
· 3-month trainee program – aim of the trainee program is for you to become junior developer and work on one of our excitng projects;
· Employment contract with a salary of 5000 gross to start;
· Hands-on training and mentorship by seasoned Java developers;
· Career growth and development prospects within a global organization;
· Fun and inclusive company culture with regular team events.
Ready to embark on an exciting Java journey with DataArt? Apply now by visiting the link below: https://www.dataart.team/pl/vacancies/JAV00162