We are looking for interns with creativity and passion to participate in the Unpaid Internship Program at IBM Client Innovation Center in Katowice.
Start building your career at IBM and have a chance to access to unique development and exciting projects under the supervision of experienced professionals. Be part of an inspiring workplace that provides an open and collaborative culture.
IBM’s 3-months period Internship Program is designed to offer you tailored mentoring, training and practical experience. It is meant to grow your potential and shape your career.
- Cyber Security
- Project Management
- Service Management
- Business Support Teams like:
- Supporting Delivery Analyst,
- Resource Deployment Management
- Taking part in interesting projects
- Working with great professionals
- Real possibility to gain practical experience
- Access to IBM’s training materials
- Flexible working hours (working time: 2-3 days a week)
Your responsibilities depend on the department you’re assigned to and include but are not limited to:
- Participating in customer’s meetings
- Active participation in team meetings and preparing documentation
- Taking part in technical incidents solving
- Database Management Systems monitoring
- Administrative support of the team/business unit
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Willingness to develop yourself in international environment
- Communication skills
- Open – minded
- Team player
- MS Excel skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Please be informed that regardless of applying in the system for a job “Jobs at IBM” relating to regular employment contract, this offer applies to a contract of mandate.