If you are a student keen to promote EU careers on your university campus then why not apply to become an EU Career Student Ambassador?
As part of the experience, you will be able to:
- Find out more about EU Career opportunities and promote them to your fellow students
- Build a fantastic student network across Europe
- Gain work experience during your studies that will give your CV extra weight
- Develop your skills in public speaking, marketing and HR
- Receive a full induction training and coaching throughout the role
- Access to high-ranking EU officials
- A reference letter based on your performance
We are looking for motivated, outgoing people with enthusiasm to promote EU Careers in your university.
As a highly regarded employer of top graduates, EU Careers is looking for brand ambassadors at some of Europe’s finest universities.
The EU Careers Ambassadors scheme involves finding innovative ways of promoting the great opportunities the EU institutions have to offer, including through:
- attending careers fairs, or giving presentations to your fellow students
- developing university networks and providing information
- maintaining an active online and social media presence
- answering questions about EU Careers
You can submit your application online from 1 March to 23 March 2018
Find out more >>